Doggone fun for your dog!
Stay and Obey’s Daycare provides a safe, fun and stimulating social environment for your “furrrend” while you are away!
Our facility features year round indoor and outdoor play areas for dogs of all kinds and sizes. The day is devoted to play and socialization. Stay and Obey Daycare is a fun way to give your dog exercise, mental stimulation and socialization with dogs and people. Your K9 kid will ‘dig’ our climate controlled indoor play areas and they will also enjoy some fresh air and have fun in our large outdoor play yards. Younger more active dogs play hard all day, while the older, more mature dogs pace themselves and often enjoy taking brief naps in the sun or on our large windowsill.
SAFETY IS JOB #1
We will do everything we can to ensure your dog is happy and healthy at Stay and Obey. You can feel confident knowing your dog will be well cared for while they play in our safe, secure environment. Dog safe play equipment, secure fencing and a rubber floor for joint safety are just a few of the safety features we provide. The outside play area features Anti-microbial K9 Grass to help keep your pet clean. Consistent, constant supervision by our highly trained staff will help to keep your pet comfortable and happy during their stay.
- More than eight hours of socialization and playtime in a spacious indoor/outdoor environment. We believe in letting the dogs decide if they want to run and play or take a nap in the sun.
- An air-curtain allows us to keep the garage door to outside open and keep the A/C or heat indoors while allowing the dogs to go outside anytime they feel the need. This helps reduce accidents thus continuing potty training for those younger clients of ours.
- Consistent and constant supervision by our highly trained staff.
- Lots of love throughout the day
- Provides regular exercise to maintain a healthy weight.
- Relieves boredom, separation anxiety, and destructive behavior at home.
- Improves socialization with dogs and people.
- Enhances quality of life.
- Your dog will be exhausted at the end of a rewarding and fun filled day.
Days & Hours
Monday – Friday
6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Sundays and most Holidays we are closed.
- 1/2 Day (4 hours or less) $ 25.00
- 1 Day (Anything over 4 hours) $35.00
Refer a friend and get a day FREE! (Remind your friend to put your name on their application.)
Or save money with one of our packages:
- 10 Day Package $315.00 ( 10% off )
- 20 Day Package $595.00 ( 15 % off )
Daycare Packages expire 1 year from date of purchase. Daycare charges and packages are non-refundable and non-transferable. A half day of daycare is always $25.00, not half of a package day.
Daycare General Information and Policies
We are a family run business. You and your dog will receive professional service with heartfelt care. We believe that every dog is an individual, and all of our services are tailored to meet the needs of each individual dog. We are committed to providing a safe, clean, healthy, and stimulating environment dedicated to enriching the lives of all of the dogs in our care.