The Top 10 Reasons to Have Your Dog in Daycare
10. Mental Stimulation
9. More than 8 hours of Socialization with Other Dogs and people. Let's face it, Life is better with FUR-IENDS!
8. Physical Activity, lots & lots of Play.
7. Reduces Boredom
6. Happier Neighbors
5. Less Barking and Other Destructive Behaviors
4. More Quality Time with Your Dog
3. Regular "Relief/Potty" Schedule
2. Less Separation Anxiety, plenty of Love and affection while you are gone.
AND THE NUMBER 1 REASON FOR HAVING YOUR DOG IN DAYCARE…
1. A tired dog, Is A Happy Dog!!
It's no mystery that dogs love Stay and Obey. You can tell by the way they whine and bark with excitement at the mention of Stay and Obey and the way they pull their owners from the parking lot through the front door because they can't wait to run and play with their fur-iends.
Owners love Stay and Obey daycare too; they know while they are busy at work or away for the day, their K9 kid is happier and healthier because of the many benefits of Daycare.