- To get started with daycare; Start by clicking on the red "book now" button found on our home page. From there you can create an account for yourself, sign documents etc. Please note both Daycare and Boarding documents must be signed to participate in daycare. Once this is complete and you hit enter, scroll down and you will find a blue "Add a Pet" button, click this to add all of your dogs information. Note: you will not be able to add your pets up to date shot records, as we need to see these.
- You or your vet can either email; email@example.com or fax # 269-465-5310 a copy of your pets up to date shot records.
- Call us; 269-465-6239 to schedule your dogs first day at daycare. The first time your dog comes for daycare we want to know what day of the week and what time of day your pet will be arriving. We want you and your dog to arrive at your scheduled time. This is important because we want to make sure we scheduled someone extra to be with your dog. Even the most friendly of dogs can be overwhelmed their first day. They may be used to meeting 4 or 5 dogs but rarely do dogs regularly walk into a crowd of 40-60 dogs. This is why we like to have someone available to stay at their side until they feel comfortable.
- Upon picking up your dog we will tell you how they did and give you their report card.
- If all went well they are welcome to come back anytime.
- Any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to ask!
- For some extra fun, find us on Facebook and like our page; you will be able to check in and see pictures of your dog and his/her new friends having fun throughout that day. (Please note: we take photos all day and all pictures taken are downloaded at night and then edited and posted the next day or two)