- To Complete an application. You can email us or stop by to pick one up. Do not forget to include a copy of your dogs up to date shot records when you turn in your application. You can also complete registration forms online, through a link on our home page.
- Call or email to schedule your dogs first day at daycare. The first time your comes we want you and your dog to arrive at your scheduled time. This is important because we want to make sure we scheduled someone extra to be with your dog. Even the most friendly of dogs can be overwhelmed their first day. They may be used to meeting 4 or 5 dogs but rarely do dogs regularly walk into a crowd of 40-60 dogs. This is why we like to have someone available to stay at their side until they feel comfortable.
- Upon picking up your dog we will tell you how they did and give you their report card.
- If all went well they are welcome to come back anytime.
- Any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to ask!
- For some extra fun, find us on Facebook and like our page; you will be able to check in and see pictures of your dog and his/her new friends having fun throughout the day.