Boarding Rates and More
Stay and Obey is all about giving your dog a fun filled vacation while you go on one of your own. Whether its for overnight or extended stays, you can have peace of mind knowing your dog is having a ball and enjoying lots of special attention from our highly trained staff. Stay and Obey also offers overnight lodging for your feline or small animal family members.
Basic Dog boarding $45 a day, this includes daycare
or special playtime/attention for those that do not enjoy daycare
Feline boarding $20 a day
Birds & Critters $15 a day
Or save money with one of our boarding packages:
- 7 Night Package $299.00 (5% off)
- 14 Night Package $567.00 (10% off)
- 20 Night Package $765.00 (15% off)
All boarding packages expires 1 year from date of purchase. Boarding charges and packages are non-refundable and non-transferable. Package prices include daycare.
Drop offs and pick ups can be anytime during our business hours. It does not matter what time during our hours that you drop off, but most dogs prefer to arrive earlier so they can get in lots of play time with friends before going back to dens for dinner. Pick ups after 11:00 a.m. will incur an additional charge. There is a lot of care we give to ensure your pet is happy and healthy while in our care, early morning and late night outside time, therefore we do charge by the calendar day, regardless of when you arrive or depart.
Basic Dog lodging includes:
- In-room dining is available up to three times daily
- Fresh, cool water available at all times.
- A climate controlled comfortably sized den
- A cot and bed with blankets
- Toys and Fun
- Frequent trips and time out in our outdoor play yard, to potty or stretch their legs and play with us.
- Lots of human companionship and love.
- Daycare, play and fun with other K9 friends.
Spoil your best friend with some of our many extras available for an additional charge.
Feline, Bird & Critter lodging includes:
- Morning & afternoon freshen-up Service
- A temperature controlled environment
- In-room dining and fresh, cool water available at all times
- Scratching posts and toys
- Lots of human companionship and love
- Time out and about to stretch their legs, play or spread their wings.
A copy of up to date shot records is required and we request that our client bring in their own food and treats to avoid any upset tummies. Bring enough food for your pets stay (better to bring too much than too little). Some dogs appetites may increase due to the amount of physical activity they receive while in our care. Please bring food in one large container, bag and just let us know how much to feed. We do not need each meal pre-portioned.
Clients may bring treats such as doggy biscuits, Greenies, Bizzy Bones, edible type treats. We will not give Rawhide to the dogs in our care. Rawhide can be a dangerous treat.
Bring any medications your dog needs during their stay. We do ask that you leave the medication or vitamins in the original container, and please do not separate into daily pill containers or transfer into plastic bags. There is no extra charge for delivering medication to your pet.
We provide beds, blankets, bowls, toys. If you prefer, you may bring a blanket or item from home. Please be aware we are not responsible for any damage to items. Even if your dog has never chewed his bed before, he could get the idea from another and decide to give it a try.
We understand your pet is a member of your family. At Stay and Obey we pamper and care for your pet as if they were our own. Let us pamper them even more while you're away by adding some of the following to your pet's overnight stay!
- Nature Walk: We will take your best friend to a near by nature preserve for a leisurely walk in the woods, cost is $25.
- Walk About: For $15 we will take your best friend on a half hour walk around the neighborhood.
- Field Trip: For this super fun activity we will take your K9 kid on a trip for a walk, downtown Saint Joseph, a near by park, a trip to a pet store, cost is $25.
- Add a special activity package: Depending on what time of year it is and what exactly is being offered, these type of activities can be an arts and crafts project like painting or paw printing, dress up, of course we will post pictures of all the fun and most of these special activity packages come with a special take home gift. Cost is $8-$15.
- Room Service: Treat your fur child to one or more of the following; Dental Bone, Bizzy Bone, Frosty Paws Ice Cream, Festive Cookie, Stuffed Kong, Peanut Butter & Jelly, Healthy Choice Snack or a pupsicle. $5 each or 3 for $12.
- Training: We can teach a new trick, work on the basics, its a great way to tire out your K9 buddy mentally and physically. $30 a half hour.
- Puparazzi Pictures Please: We take photos all the time and post them on our Facebook page, but with so many dogs it can be difficult to get them all and then there is also a delay between taking the photo and getting it up on the page. The Puparazzi Pictures Please is for those who don't want to wait and want to make sure their pets get in the spot light. $10 per pet per day.
- How about a trip to the spa: Baths, Nail trims, ear cleaning, brush-outs or a full groom from our excellent pet stylist.
An excellent, fun filled experience awaits your pet at Stay and Obey.